Intermediate Screen Printing Course – 50% Off
A four-week evening course perfect for anyone who’d like to gain in-depth commercial knowledge of the screen printing process with a choice to specialise in either t-shirt, fabric or paper printing.
All courses start on Tuesdays and run from 6:30pm-9.30pm on four consecutive evenings.
Our experienced tutors will cover the following:
We’ll start with the artworking including design development and artwork creation techniques, colour separation and film printing.
Screen preparation including coating and exposing will be covered in the first part of the session. We’ll then tackle registration for multiple colour designs and ink mixing with a focus on Pantone matching.
This is a full-on printing day, we will supply all materials but if you’d like to print on a specialist substrate please bring this with you.
This will be your chance to finish any printing which wasn’t completed in week 3 and experiment with speciality inks and processes.
Things to Bring:
- A laptop with Adobe Photoshop (there is a free trial on offer with Adobe so please install this before week 1. Having a working knowledge of Photoshop is essential.
- A 2-3 Colour Design which we can break down into a colour separation (Max Size Artwork (300 dpi) Saved as PSD/PDF File.
- You can also bring in drawings or images to scan if you prefer and we can advise on the next step.
- If you would like to bring your own T-shirts other than the ones provided please do.
- Change of clothes you don’t mind getting inky!
To book please choose the course you’d like to attend from the drop down below and complete the checkout process. This offer is valid for new customers only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. The offer is limited to 10 customers only. Strictly one purchase per customer, anyone found attempting to purchase multiples will have all their orders cancelled.